– We understand that finding the right stylist is a very personal choice. As a team we embrace and encourage clients who are just looking for a change to try more than one stylist. This ensures you will never be without an appointment.
– We ask that you arrive for your appointment on time, as late arrivals effect the service we offer. If you are late for an appointment you may be asked to rearrange your appointment.
– Appointments over £150 will have a 50% deposit taken at the time of booking. Please note deposits are non refundable should you miss your appointment. If you reschedule your appointment your account will still be credited with the deposit fee.
– We kindly ask for 24 hours notice for any cancellations, this enables us to fill open appointments from our client waiting list.
– Skin tests for colour appointments need to be done 48 hours prior to your appointment.
– One of our team members is a Sausage Dog, if you have any allergies let us know and we will give him the day off.
– On the rare occasion you may not be happy with the outcome of your hair, we kindly ask you to get in touch within 3 days of the appointment. We can book you in for a complimentary correction, though this service is not available if you contact us 7 days after your original appointment. Using Aveda products is essential to maintain the colour and condition of your hair.
– Hair at 58 provide thorough complimentary consultations, we encourage the use of visual aids to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved.
– Prices may vary depending on hair length and thickness.